Monday, March 30, 2009

It's been a long time...

Hello fellow stampers and scrapbookers. I started this blog with every intention of keeping up with regular posts. As some of you know, I injured my hand and was out of commission for about six weeks. Well, not totally out of commission, but I had to do everything with my left hand even though I am right-handed. By the time I had finished working, I had no desire to try and update my blog because at the end of the day my poor left hand was tired!

Anyway, now that I am almost back to normal, I will start posting again. I am also in the process of creating workshops (see previous post for the April workshop) and page kits with directions. These kits were a big success at the crop I attended in late March. I'll post more about the crop, but a big kudos goes out to Kristin and Tiffany from RSC for the planning and execution of this crop.

Clydene

No comments: