Friday, April 10, 2009

Color Inspiration 48 - kwernerdesign blog

While this color challenge was closed (ie, I couldn't enter my card), I did like the combination. So, I played with the colors and a new CTMH stamp of the month set from the Summer Idea book. First I thought I might stamp several images in different colors, cut out pieces, and layer them. But I decided the detail was too fine for me to cut. Then I thought I might stamp several images in the kiwi and breeze and mount them on a white piece with kiwi or breeze mat.

What I finally ended up with was chalk-popping! That worked out really well, and my daughter and I played with various stamps and color combinations. This is the end product.

2 comments:

Joshua Jiraffe Designs said...

This is WOnderful!!! I love what you and your daugther did with the chalk coloring...awesome. Too bad you missed the challenge cut-off because this totally rocks! I think I need to look into this stamp set. Thanks for the inspiration!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

LOVE this! That chalk popping looks so fresh & fun in those great colours. I'll have to give that a go! :O)